sâmbătă, 30 mai 2009


This is for you…

I kind of hesitated to show you my page. I hesitated cause I thought you might not like it. And I thought you might think it’s a waste of time. It took me a while to let you see what I like to do, because I want you to be proud of me. And that means you have to like it.

This is to let you know how important you are to me. It’s maybe the most easiest way to make you realize you mean the world to me.

It’s been a while since you’re a part of my life and my heart is still beating faster every time I hear your voice. I know I love you, cause I can’t go to sleep without hearing your voice and I can’t wake up without knowing you’ll be there.

Thanks for making me smile, for listening to my problems. Thank you for calling me, for saying you love me, for making me happy.

This is for you….The love of my life…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu