miercuri, 13 mai 2009

her story...

She walks on the street and I see her every day. She’s alone, she walks around, she never looks at people. Her hair is a mess, her face looks old , her clothes are dirty. She looks like she doesn’t want to live. But her eyes….

Her eyes are big, blue, shiny and clear. Amazingly clear. If you see her incredibly beautiful eyes you come to ignore everything about her that’s so ugly. The moment you see her you find her meaningless, but her eyes show something beyond that.

Ever since I saw her eyes I think about her a lot. Who is she? What did she do? What was her life before she ran on the streets all by herself? How many hearts did she steal with those amazing eyes? Did someone make her suffer and cry? What’s her story?

Maybe once she lived in a big house, with her husband and her children. Maybe she had everything someone could ever hope. Money, love, a family… Maybe she was really happy. Or maybe she was rich and beautiful, but alone. Maybe she was poor, the only riches she had was the smiles of the man she loved and her children. Maybe she was an intellectual. Or maybe not.

The truth is she lives on the street. The truth is people walk around her every day and for them she is invisible. Maybe that’s why she never looks at them, she just got used to being ignored and meaningless. But once she looked at me. She stared at me with her big, beautiful, blue, clear, hypnotic eyes. And since then I can’t get her out of my mind.

Now someone has noticed her. Now she’s important to someone. If one day she wouldn’t be walking on the street, alone and sad, with her dirty hair and clothes and old face, someone will miss her…

2 comentarii:

  1. I don't know why, but ever since i started reading the first line of this story, the song "Another day in paradise" by Phil Collins started playing in my head. It kinda matches with this story. Nice one! Cheers :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi Irina ... maybe you’ll be surprised or not, but reading the content of your blog I really was ... Your stories are great and your style too. Keep on writing your thoughts like you do now and let your imagination fly. I will appreciate reading more from you and not but that these stories could merely be just from the bottom of your imagination’s bowl I need to emphasize once more, they are great.

    All my appreciations
    Simon

    RăspundețiȘtergere