marți, 11 august 2009


Hate… It’s the feeling haunting every single one of us. I always tried to avoid it and I always said I don’t hate anyone or anything. But I was wrong…

I hate hypocrisy. I hate lies. I hate fake. I hate bad make up. I hate waking up early and sleeping late. I hate honesty and optimism. I also hate realism and pessimism.

I hate my best friend. And I hate my unknown enemies. I hate silence and I hate noise. I hate Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I sometimes even hate Fridays and Saturdays. And I definitely hate Sundays.

I hate my job, I hate accountability. I hate customer service. I hate being nice and I hate being rude. I hate my salary, my meal tickets. I hate the city I live in, I hate the clubs and I hate the coffee-shops and tee-houses.

I hate the system. I hate Malls. I hate supermarkets. I hate Romanian music, Romanian singers and some Romanian actors. Most of all I hate the so called actors around me, people who pretend they’re something they’re not and they will never be. I hate girls in short skirts and high-heeled shoes and I hate guys who look girlie. I hate beauty, I hate ugliness. I even hate normal.

I hate politicians. I hate their houses, their cars, their holiday inns and all the other things bought with money they stole from you, me and every other human being who works 8 or 9 hours a day for a decent living. I hate their wives and their kids. I even hate their house pets. I hate their swimming pools, their playgrounds and all the other things they have and don’t deserve.

I hate TV. I hate news, newspapers, magazines, reporters and journalists. I hate thieves, I hate crime, I hate pedophiles, zoophiles and sado-masochists. I hate car crashes, I hate plane crashes. I hate dead children, suicidal emo kids and jerks who make fun of those who have no money but have brain.

I hate underestimation, self esteem, ass kissing, rules, schedule, tiredness, lack of personality, lack of brain, lack of time, lack of money, lack of fun, lack of alcohol, lack of cigarettes, lack of drugs.

I hate racism, anti-Semitism, anti Muslim, anti gypsies. I hate Italians who hate Romanians. And I hate hate.

So? Who do you hate?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu