duminică, 7 iunie 2009

my life is a movie...

If I could combine movies to create my whole life, I know exactly what I would choose.

I choose cartoons for my childhood and I chose them because I think most of the movies are too dramatic and unable to describe a happy childhood. And I was a happy kid. I did a lot of wrong things and I made them worse by trying to repair them. That until I learned that fixing mistakes is not important. You have to learn from them, cause it’s the only way to avoid doing them. Making a mistake is a mystery, learning from it is the way you solve it.



For my adolescence I’d chose “Robin Hood”. It’s about freedom, war, friendship, love… It’s everything that describes how I felt that time. I was misunderstood, my own ideas of life were in a continuous fight, friendship was the most important thing for me. I could say my adolescence was pretty long…. Actually it lasted until I was old enough to find a job and until I really fell in love… And, most importantly, I was free.



Now I met him and I’m happy. So I pick a movie with a happy ending: “50 first dates”. I choose it not for the drama of reliving one day for the rest of your life, but for the sacrifices one can make for being with that one person he loves.



Now you kind of know me… Cause that’s how my life sort of looks until now…

5 comentarii:

  1. this description is quite small and very compact as far as i know, you are much more complicated then this, in the good way :P.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. yeah, i'm aware of that, but it would be a quite long article if i would follow everything that describes me :-D still i'm glad you mean it in the good way :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Salutare

    am gasit blogul tau cautand pe net si as vrea sa te rog sa-mi faci si mie un review la siteul meu de jocuri www.1001jocurionline.ro, iti pot da 3E daca scriu eu articolul si 5E daca il scrii tu, intre 100 si 200 de cuvinte si cateva linkuri

    ms mult de tot si astept raspunsul tau

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. astept raspunsul tau pe mail :)

    ms inca o data

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. george... ti-as da un raspuns daca ti-as stii mailul :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere